Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Japanese emoticon

Thanks for the e-mail, I was glad to hear the news that you got married.

^_^)/▼☆▼\(^_^) Toast!!

How is your honeymoon? I believe that you are having a great time with your husband in Hawaii.
(^_-)-☆
Did you go snorkeling and watch many colorful fish in the beautiful ocean?
Like <+))><< , >゜)))彡 or くコ:彡 (The last one is a squid.)
If you didn’t, why don’t you try? It is amazing! d=(^o^)=b

I was sorry that I couldn’t write e-mails for a long time.
m(_ _)m
Because I had been having a huge fight with my husband. If I were a Ninjya I would throw syuriken (throwing stars) and kill him. (--)/===卍
But I’m not a Ninjya, so I just pinched his cheek.
(^_^)-c<^_^;)

Hey, listen! Last week I lost my winning lotto ticket for
$1 billion( ̄○ ̄;) and I was very upset. (ノ_-。)
But it was found yesterday. \(^O^)/
I nearly died until yesterday. ┐('~`;)┌ Phew.

It is almost midnight, I’m sleepy. (ρ_-)zzZ
I will write the next e-mail in 2 weeks time, because I will go to Mexico on a business trip for 10 days.
Until then, see you. (^-^)/~

If I send an e-mail above, can people who are not Japanese read such Japanese emoticons?
I think other countries use such an emoticon like this. :-)
The pictograph direction is different from ours.
If all of the people in the world can understand Japanese emoticons, it would be very helpful to express our feelings to other people.

And I’m writing this composition like this pictograph. φ(.. )



No comments:

Post a Comment